Employer Requested Education
Thank you for your interest in an employer-requested seminar.
The EAO provides complementary seminars to increase employer understanding of the BC workers’ compensation system.
- All requests are subject to review and approval by the EAO.
- Seminar schedules are based on staff availability.
- Seminars require a minimum of 15 participants.
- Available seminar topics include:
- Intro to WorkSafeBC for New Employers
- Due Diligence to Employers, Manager, and Supervisors
- Incident Investigation
- Hazard Identification and Workplace Inspections
- OSH Programs
- Claims Management – Fundamentals
- Claims Management – Stay at Work / Return to Work
- Select only 2 topics per request.
- EAO is unable to provide custom educational seminars or training.
**New Joint Committee Member seminars are not available by request
Please click the button below to complete your request form. A member of the EAO will contact you shortly to discuss your request.Continue